Micah Yoder is available to work on your data-driven Web site, consulting on Linux and other Open Source Software, and desktop application development.
- PHP Web Applications - developing dynamic database driven Web sites. This is my strongest skill currently.
- PostgreSQL and MySQL relational database servers - installation, database design
- Perl programming - useful for automating many tasks related to system administration or text processing.
- Python programming - same as above, and also useful for cross-platform end-user GUI applications
- Bash shell scripts - use bash for any number of useful things on a Linux system
- Linux system administration and consulting - need help figuring out how to do something on a Linux box, or figuring out how to put Linux to work for you? I can help. I am a Linux tech support specialist. Linux can be put just about anywhere these days, and you may be able to save a boatload of money with it, depending on your application.
- C and C++ programming - for high performance specialized applications
- Apache web server - installation and configuration
- Java programming - cross-platform GUI applications